Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2012

homework, underwear, and snoring.

Dear Axel,


You really are the sweetest dog I've ever owned (the only dog I've ever owned), but I'd really (and I mean really really) appreciate it if you wouldn't destroy my room every time I leave the house.  Yes, I know that stack of neatly organized, freshly printed paper looks really comfortable, and you know how much I love it when you crumple up my AP Comp papers under your little, spotted body.  And I really do appreciate that you don't eat my homework, but maybe try sleeping on the covers instead of on my homework next time.  Or grab a pillow pet or something to put under your head, not my laptop.  This might be a little awkward to bring up, but my underwear is not a snack.. As much as I wish that I had an endless supply of undergarments, well.. I don't.  Just let me know next time you get hungry, I'd totally understand.  Too often do I come home to little shreds of fabric spewed across my room (way too often) and every time I forgive you because you're cute and you wouldn't understand me if I tried to explain why it upsets me.  One last thing, you snore.  I know this is impossible for you to control, but I just wanted to make you aware of it.  It's okay because it's extremely soothing to listen to you snort in air every few seconds.  So snore on, little Axel.  Snore on.


Much love,


Bridget Madden

2 comments:

  1. Today he ate a whole bar of soap out of my shower.. So that was good. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete