Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2012

amateur photography.

So, I got a camera for Christmas.  And it is now my baby, my best friend, and my boyfriend.. Do you think that's messed up?  I thought I'd do a little picture post instead of rambling about all of the things that I did over break.  My family, friends, dog, and random objects in and around my house have been forced into being my models over the past couple weeks.  I'll probably keep adding pictures throughout the rest of the semester, seeing as I take about 200 a day.  I might not be able to carry it around every day at school, but I haven't gone anywhere without it since I got it.  I'm really amateur right now, but I hope to get better with some practice. 

Practice makes perfect, right? Wait.. right?
Sufjan Stevens vynal.
















No comments:

Post a Comment